Anyway, the videos are:
- London: City of Majesty (I like this one but it has terrible reviews on amazon)
- Rice Steves' Europe / Britain & Ireland (but I'm just watching the England parts now -- I'll save Ireland, Wales, and Scotland for another time). This one has some pretty good travel information.
- England (by Globe Trekker) Note: Glastonbury is a little 'new age' for me
- Europe to the Max: London and Beyond
I also started reading the souvenir guides that I bought at the various castles and cathedrals (finally). Turns out that I didn't get guidebooks for Hampton Court, Windsor Castle, and Westminster Abbey -- but I found them for sale through amazon so I snapped them up to make my collection complete. I think I actually saved money and I didn't have to carry them home in my luggage! A pretty good deal, really.
With those cruise coming up in 2011, I also got some materials to do research prior to going:
- video from library: Cruise Western Caribbean
- book from B&N: Caribbean Ports of Call 2011
- video from library: Cruise Alaska
- book from B&N: The Alaska Cruise Handbook
- video from library: Cruising Europe's Great Rivers (because this is something that I really want to do in the very near future)
Now, I need to get going on the research for our January cruise so I can book some excursions!